Our Background

At first, we were a team of computer programmers. We tried to look for a niche we will really succeed and which will really contribute to our profiles in the profession world.

Thinking about the project that could be the best for this. We decided to work on the BrandJet project. It’s a digital marketing project that looks to influence digital marketing by providing tools to advertise fast and putting referral links of many different opportunities in one place.

Before thinking about this project, we had already made some desktop application but we were not good at sell (getting the audience in buying mood). So, we had to make projects including this which will really be the Brand Jet or simply what we can call the Vision Accelerator.

We realized the internet entrepreneurs were being undervalued. Surely, the world needed platforms that work for innovative people.

Problems to be solved

Up to nowadays, digital marketing services are available but too slow and expensive. Through BrandJet people and brands can advertise for free by sharing links of their products. And the brands giving us the privileges to share their referral links.

Non Functional Requirements

·       HTML

·       CSS

·       JavaScript

·       AML

·       CRM

Functional Requirements

·       Link sharing

·       Registration form

·       Navigation Links

·       Referral Links

·       Contact Form

·       Destination Picker

Profits in the project

An example from a team members

Hello, I am Mihigo ER Anaja, the author of time and legacy. So, I started learning programming on 12th May of 2019 and as a programmer, I lived the most of my life at the shell. Even when I shifted to GUI, I learnt HTML, but most of the times, I used REBOL. Trying to monetize my work I was like if working on the dead market because most to the technologies companies were dealing with only website development and Android development. Very few were working on NFT, AI and IoT. So I struggled looking for what to do, I had to learn from my experience but still I were like if trying what doesn’t really work. Again, trying not to turn my project into trash, I made a social networking website called iBlink that work the best way for the internet entrepreneurs. Using this website, my work could reach more audience. Still, I wasn’t good enough to getting the customers in buying mood. Most people could say ‘congz’ instead of deciding to drop any coins out from their wallets. Sometimes I could even try what couldn’t really work. And as went form the internship, we as a group of three were given time to think about projects we can work on as programmers and for profits on the other hand. And in this way, we by lucky reached projects including BrandJet. So, I and many other people will use BrandJet to speed up the tasks on digital marketing. And to raise my new affiliates program to the speed of light. First as a man who has never believed the power of competition and really prefer cooperation over it. And as a social entrepreneur this project is really important and should be handled on the must have list or daily toolkit. Again I and other co-founders will benefit from this project through advertising. And providing service like SEO. People will get jobs and escape poverty, brands get denoted like employees and we will get paid in the return. Good enough! It’s what we deserve not kickback.

Work Flow

How to share product link with BrandJet

Visit BrandJet à Click tools à scroll to social link sharer à insert the link to share à choose social media à click share

How to get a job from BrandJet

    Visit BrandJet à click jobs à choose you        specialization à look through the available     jobs à click any job to apply